Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja RPG

A Forum Based Rpg on the Naruto Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Number of posts : 376

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Uchiha Amnael
ETC:

Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Name of Jutsu: Taijutsu Combo
Class: E Rank
Chakra Cost: 5 Chakra
Range: Close
Classification: Taijutsu
Type:
Exclusive to: None
Requirements: None
Activation: Random Roll Attack, Result must be more than half of opponents speed.
Description: This is a basic, non-styled, close range fighting combination.
Weakness: None
Effect: Divide current users Attack by 10.
Result is the number of times you are able to random roll current users speed. Maximum is 5. Successful roll result is defined as more than opponents defense divided by 2. Damage target the number of successful results added together.

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninja-rpg.rpg-board.net
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Character sheet
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

I knew I copied Projectile Weapon Throw >_<

Name: Projectile Weapon Throw
Class: E Rank
Chakra Cost: 5 Chakra
Range: Far
Classification: Taijutsu
Type:
Exclusive to: None
Requirements: None
Activation: Random roll speed. Result must be more than half of opponents speed.
Effect:Divide current users Speed by 10.
Result is the number of times you are able to random roll current users speed. Maximum is 10. Successful roll
result is defined as more than opponents speed divided by 2. Damage
target the number of successful results added together.
Back to top Go down
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Character sheet
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

The next day Amnael headed for the Training grounds yet again for the continuation of his training in learning the basic Jutsu. He left Kagemaru home to study and do his homework. Amnael then asked for some mokujin again from the shop and carefully placed them almost a few inches away. He then begin to open up the scroll which his father left him and read about the jutsu Projectile Weapon Throw.

"Let's see...to do this jutsu one must have weapons as projectiles...wait I saw a pouch at the store I guess I'll go borrow some too."

He entered out the gate of the training grounds and went back to the store. There he chose the beginner's shuriken and took a bag of it to the training grounds. He then calculated how many shurikens would be needed to hit the targets. Amnael threw 5 shurikens at 1 mokojin which hit different parts of it's body.

"Wow if you throw the projectiles at different angles you get different results...but it would depend on the factors that would affect them like distance and wind resistance...hmmmm this is very interesting."

Amnael continued to throw the projectile at the targets and quickly cleared each and everyone of them. He gathered all the shurikens and put them back into place. There he decided to test something out that he needed to throw the shurikens at one certain point in the mokujin's body. He launched one Shuriken after another and then saw them pile up at a certain point. He continued with all the targets and finished before the sun was going down.

"Well another jutsu learned I am an Uchiha and awesome oh yeah!!"

He returned the equipment he used back to the store and went home bringing dumplings for him and his little brother to eat for Dinner.

"Kagemaru I'm home!"

Kagemaru goes down the stairs and looks at his older brother.

"Big Bro what's for dinner?"

"Dumplings and some rice too Let's eat!"

"Oh ok let me fix the table up first."

Kagemaru fixed the table and they began to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnael learns Second Basic Jutsu
Page 1 of 1