Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja RPG

A Forum Based Rpg on the Naruto Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Number of posts : 376

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Uchiha Amnael
ETC:

Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Name of Jutsu: Taijutsu Combo
Class: E Rank
Chakra Cost: 5 Chakra
Range: Close
Classification: Taijutsu
Type:
Exclusive to: None
Requirements: None
Activation: Random Roll Attack, Result must be more than half of opponents speed.
Description: This is a basic, non-styled, close range fighting combination.
Weakness: None
Effect: Divide current users Attack by 10.
Result is the number of times you are able to random roll current users speed. Maximum is 5. Successful roll result is defined as more than opponents defense divided by 2. Damage target the number of successful results added together.

Learning Roll:

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninja-rpg.rpg-board.net
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Character sheet
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Learning Roll:

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Character sheet
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 pm

One early morning the Sun was glowing brightly more than it ever had. Amnael who had just a weekend off decided to train jutsu to become a powerful shinobi one day. He fixed his bed and went downstairs his house. He slowly went down the stairs because his little brother Kagemaru was still sleeping and he didn't want to wake him up.

"Boy...Kagemaru sure is a heavy sleeper..."

He got out the door holding a scroll his Dad left him when he and Kagemaru were young. It contained information regarding different kinds of jutsu. He studied everything carefully and decided he should learn first the three basic jutsu each day. Amnael headed to the Clan Training Grounds to begin. He looked for a good spot near the trees where he placed the mokujin on different places at once.

"So today I'll be studying about Taijutsu Combo. Father included that this jutsu could overwhelm an opponent with just using your own speed...hmmm...I'll give it a try."

Amnael focused and headed straight towards the mokujin. He landed a few punches on it before it kicking the head part. He then proceeded to attack the other remaining mokujin using the jutsu. Every single one got reduced to toothpicks.

"Well that was easy, I guess I should add some more. Let's see I'll go ask some from the shop."

He ran to the shop and got 20 mokujin. He placed each one of them 10 meters apart throughout the Training Grounds. Amnael then examined each and everyone of them to guess what moves would help him to effectively destroy each one. He focused again and ran towards the first mokojin. He landed a soft kick on the head before connecting a punch towards the center, He then immediately moved in front of the second one and gave a powerful punch. Each one of those mokujin got destroyed with every hit Amnael landed on them. After a few minutes, He rested and was relieved that he got to master his first jutsu.

Happily he went to the store and bought Ice Cream. He went home with Kagemaru looking at him as he entered holding a parcel.

"What's that?..." Kagemaru asked.

"It's Ice Cream I bought some as a reward for learning my First Jutsu. Let's eat it together."

"Ok Big Bro!!"

Together they ate the Ice cream and finished all of it with extreme brain freeze as a side effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu   Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnael learns First Basic Jutsu
Page 1 of 1