Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Welcome to NCRPG! Please note that you can't view all the topics on this RPG forum because you're still a guest. But why stay a guest? it will take you only a minute or two to become one of our members and enjoy our unique RPG system which takes Naruto roleplaying to a level like you've never seen before!
Naruto Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja RPG

A Forum Based Rpg on the Naruto Series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairus Utsuri
Shinobi
Shinobi

Number of posts : 19

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Kairus Utsuri
ETC:

Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)   Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I sat there, staring into the Academy building. The light bounced off the polished windows, and it shone with a warm brilliance. I was hit with a sudden wave of nostalgia. I remembered when this was my home. Everyday, I would look forward to arriving at school... learning new things and looking forward to my Genin years. All that is gone now.. my ideas of the "real" world, have morphed from an undaunting perfection, to the cold, bitter underworld truth actually given to me. I loved the naivety that shrouded my eyes, like a mother, holding her child. The children were laughing now, inside the Academy building. That place to me, was an alternate reality. They were so clueless. Completely unaware of the unwelcoming world, just waiting to pounce and drown them in a sea of problems and unmet promises. My most vivid memories from that time were just as I truly became a Shinobi.

The first thing related to energy and chakra that an aspiring Shinobi was taught, was always how to control their energy. I remember being told that it was "required" for me to climb up a tree without hands. The simple notion of this was shown in the faces of my classmates. The primary state of confusion.. immediately followed by the realization that they had no idea what to do. Our teacher was still talking, but I let out a condescending smirk. I had learned to do this myself. I let my mind drift off, into day dreams about glory and heroism.

"KAI-KUN!" I jumped up, startled awake by my classmate. I didn't even know his name... He proceeded to tell me it was my turn. I wanted to punch him in the face. He could've just tapped me on the shoulder, or even shook me a little, but instead he had to yell my name right next to my ear. The tremors of the previous explosion still shattered its way through my ear. I groaned and lumbered over, almost tripping on a branch. I cleared my mind and focused my inner energies towards my feet. They began glowing a dark grey. An unconventional color to say the least. My sensei had already gotten used to it, though I had received no actual response. I let my foot slowly come in contact with the wood, as if testing the temperature of a hot tub. I felt my foot being repelled slightly from the wood. Carefully, I drew some of my chakra away from the soles of my feet. They grey grew less opaque, and I felt an attraction between by foot and the tree trunk. Confidently, I planted my sandal there and allowed it to act as a mount. I swung my upper body to be parallel to the ground and lifted my other leg as if I was walking sideways. It was easy for me, and much to my dismay, my classmates began crowding around the base of the tree. Ignoring them, I finally walked to the highest branch and sat there, with an airy dignity worthy of royalty.

Another similar incident of this, was only weeks after this first one. It was basically the exact same thing. I could not believe that my classmates were scared AGAIN. This time, instead of walking on a tree, we were walking on water. I smiled at their ignorance. The place our sensei chose was just a small pond, no more than a meter deep. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Once again, as our sensei began bullshitting about how different walking on water was, I walked off in the shade. The obtrusive sun was like a fly... it was there, but there was hardly anything I could do about it. Suddenly, everyone else had finished, or tried to at least. I began walking up to the pond, this time with a slight limber, because walking on water required much more energy. I focusing the chakra in my feet once more. I stepped onto the water. Suddenly, I felt weightless, and the waves caused me to bob up and down. My sensei walked over to applaud me and that's when I decided. I focused as much chakra as I humanly could into my feet. In a split second, all of the water sprayed out of the puddle, like a geyser, and drenched my teacher. I laughed happily as his face reddened with frustration...

It's been awhile since I've felt the way I've felt back then... Playful and happy. I was hardly those things anymore. I shook off the feeling of remorse wrenched into my gut and pushed to memories back into my head. I slowly walked away from the Academy building, still only thinking about what could have been.

--------------------------------

OOC: I kindly ask of any moderator or admin who looks over this to fairly reward me. And please, read it before you award.
Back to top Go down
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Number of posts : 376

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Uchiha Amnael
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)   Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Approved

1/5 of Genin Exams approved

I award you 500 exp and 3000 ryo

Aw you guys are better at rping than me T.T

Back to top Go down
https://narutoninja-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kairus Utsuri
Shinobi
Shinobi

Number of posts : 19

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Kairus Utsuri
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)   Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 am

Haha Razz I took a creative writing course over the summer, not sure whether it helped me or not >.>
Back to top Go down
G
Shinobi
Shinobi
G

Number of posts : 376

Character sheet
Shinobi Name: Uchiha Amnael
ETC:

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)   Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

It did waaahhhhh! I'm being left out at Rping
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninja-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)   Once upon a time... (Chakra Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time... (Chakra Training)
Page 1 of 1